AdBlue top ups for your BlueHDi Citroën
ADBLUE®: THE NEW WAY TO ENJOY LOW-EMISSIONS DRIVING
Choosing a BlueHDi diesel engine for your new Citroën means high efficiency and low emissions from your car. It’s easy to maintain that strong performance level with regular top-ups of AdBlue®.
HOW ADBLUE WORKS
• a fluid which creates a chemical reaction in the exhaust pipe.
• used by BlueHDi diesel engines to lower nitrous oxide emissions by 85%.
• a clever way to reduce your car’s environmental impact without compromising on performance.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
Over time, the AdBlue® in the tank will be used up. Just as with your fuel level, you should be aware of the amount of AdBlue® you have left.
When you’re running low:
• Your Citroën will remind you with a warning light and message detailing how many miles you have left.
• There’s no need to rush, as the warning will appear in plenty of time to top up.
• It’s important not to let the AdBlue® run out completely.
If the AdBlue® does run out, your Citroën will continue to run as normal until you come to a stop and turn off the engine. Before you’ll be able to get going again, you’ll need to make sure the AdBlue® is topped up.
GET TOPPED UP
We always recommend that you let the experts at Chevron Motors Ltd - Worcester top up your AdBlue®.
• Top ups are typically done every 12,500 miles, depending on your driving style and frequency.
• Most drivers can have this done during a scheduled service.
• Drivers who make more regular journeys, covering more miles between services, will need to top up more often.
If you need a top-up just pop in, sit down with some refreshments and relax - we’ll take care of it while you wait for just £9.99.
We’ll even wash your car for free during your visit.
Give us a call on 01905401842 or make a visit to Chevron Motors Ltd - Worcester for a quick AdBlue® top-up to keep your Citroën in tip-top condition.