TOP CITROËN WINTER SURVIVAL TIPS FROM Chevron Motors Ltd - Worcester
The winter brings challenging conditions for all drivers – from the perils of icy roads to the simple act of defrosting your windscreen – of all the seasons, it requires the most attention.
With that, here are our top 5 tips for surviving the long winter season in Worcester and preparing your car for the cold.
1. Always make sure you have a full tank before embarking on any long trips round Worcester. You don’t want to be caught short of fuel in the winter conditions.
2. Check your tyre pressure, condition and tread. Anything less than a 3mm tread could mean reduced grip and stability on those icy roads. You may want to consider a set of winter tyres if your area gets particularly bad in the winter.
3. Make sure your screen wash is topped up and with a suitable screen wash – windscreens get particularly mucky in the winter and with increased hazards on the road, you’ll want to make sure you’ve got 100% visibility
4. The last thing you want in the middle of winter is a dead battery so it’s best to get your battery checked. You can always bring your Citroën to Chevron Motors Ltd - Worcester to have your battery checked.
5. With decreased visibility often a problem in the winter season, our final tip is to make sure all your exterior lights are working.
For peace of mind, at Chevron Motors Ltd - Worcester in Worcester we have a Winter Check for just £29.99. Looking for advice on staying safe this winter? Just give us a call on 01905401842 and one of our friendly staff in service will be more than happy to help.